|The One Ring Roleplaying Game|
published by Sophisticated Games Ltd
and Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd
- NEW! Combat Cards - 2.5" x 3.5" printable cards summarizing all the Combat stances (Forward, Open, Defensive, and Rearward) and Options (Taking Knockback, Removing a Helm, and Called Shot). Make a set for each player!
- Wild Adventures - My ideas on how to play using improvisation rather than pre-written material.
- The Cup of True Love - An adventure to retrieve the stolen cup of Hartfast, chieftain of Mountain Hall.
- The Loremaster's Guide to Mythic Battles (Complete!) - Unofficial rules for conducting battles and sieges in narrative time mode.
- The Loremaster's Guide to Mythic Battles (Printer Friendly!)
- The One Ring Review Updated - Appropriate for the hardback edition.
- The One Ring Review - As posted on RPG.NET on 10.1.2012. This review contains the story, "Wargs in the Realm," which can be used as a teaching tool and a resource for demos, etc. Appropriate for the slipcase edition.
- The Loremaster's Guide to Narrating Tolkien-style - Tips on how to study the source material in order to capture the language and "feel" of Tolkien.
- TOR Battle Mat - This tool will help you keep track of engagements during combat.
- Mass Combat Rules - Updated 12.1.2012
- The Goblin Song Recording - Based on "The Goblin Song," published in "Tales from Wilderland" by Cubicle7 Entertainment Ltd and Sophisticated Games Ltd
- The Hunting of the Wolves Campaign Overview - Seven adventure ideas leading up to the defeat of the Werewolf of Mirkwood. (This was written prior to The Darkening of Mirkwood.)